Restorative Dentistry in Plano, TX
At Dental Renaissance, patients never have to worry about being judged or treated badly because of the state of their smiles. Reaching out for help is the first step towards achieving the great oral health and happiness you deserve, and our team can’t wait to be your trusted partners throughout this process. Dr. Pollard and Dr. Patel have a wealth of experience and training between them, and these skills allow us to provide revitalizing care for dental cracks, significant pain, lost teeth, and virtually everything in between. Better yet, you’ll be treated to friendly faces and a warm and compassionate environment at every point of your treatment.
Contact our Plano, TX practice today if you'd like to learn more about our restorative services, or if you're ready to schedule an appointment. We welcome patients from Allen, Richardson, and all over the DFW area.
Dental Crowns & Bridges
Dental crowns are a crucial cornerstone of restorative care, allowing our team to replenish much-needed structure and strength for your smile. They're custom-designed to fit over individual teeth and recreate their shape as seamlessly as possible. There are several reasons why Dr. Pollard or Dr. Patel may recommend having a crown placed, which includes:
- Tooth decay that's too severe for a filling to treat
- A significant injury
- A tooth that's generally weakened and in need of extra support
- Purely aesthetic flaws
- Restoring a tooth that’s been treated with root canal therapy
- Restoring a lost tooth that’s had a dental implant placed
Dental bridges are designed to restore one or more missing teeth in a row within your smile, given that there are still healthy teeth on either side of the gap. Additional crowns will be placed over these teeth, working as “anchors” to hold your restoration in place. Many patients who have struggled with the looseness of traditional dentures prefer the sturdiness and permanence of a custom bridge from Dental Renaissance! Both dental crowns and bridges require around two to three appointments to create and place successfully.
Wisdom Teeth Extraction
You wisdom teeth (also known as third molars) are the last teeth to emerge in your permanent smile, usually arriving when the patient is between the ages of 16-21. However, there is often a lack of space for these teeth, which can lead to potentially serious problems like impaction, overcrowding, and higher risks of infection. Our doctors will be sure to keep an eye on this area with the help of digital X-rays, and if we determine that complications are likely, we may recommend extraction as a protective measure for both oral health and overall wellbeing.
- Root Canal Therapy- Extraction doesn’t have to be the only option for badly damaged and decayed teeth. Instead, root canal therapy can provide a true saving grace restoring much-needed health.
- CEREC- No one likes waiting to achieve a better smile. CEREC can help you through the restoration process faster than ever – only one, hour-long appointment!
- Full & Partial Dentures- Dentures have been used to replace lost teeth for hundreds of years now. Today, our Plano practice is happy to offer both traditional and implant-retained options.
- Oral Surgery- Instead of having to refer you to an outside office, our skilled staff is happy to offer several surgical services in-house for your convenience.