Your Plano, TX Emergency Dentist
Experiencing a severe dental injury or pain can be a frightening experience, especially if it's happening to one of your loved ones. At Dental Renaissance, we want to be your support during these difficult times. Don’t hesitate – pick up the phone and contact our Plano, TX office right away for emergency assistance! Dr. Pollard and Dr. Patel will do everything in their power to see you as soon as possible so they can provide relief. In the meantime, our team members can walk you through the process over the phone and provide guidance for how to improve your situation until we’re able to help. The most common dental emergencies we see include:
- Painful Toothache
- Object Stuck Between Teeth
- Partially Dislodged Tooth
- Fully Dislodged Tooth
- Broken Tooth
- Oral Bleeding
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Lost Crown and/or Filling
Most dental emergencies happen completely by accident, but there are some precautions that patients can take to protect themselves. These include:
- Don't chew on the ice in your drink.
- Exercise caution when eating foods that are significantly hard and/or sticky.
- Always use scissors instead of your teeth to open tricky packaging.
- When participating in a sporting event where contact with a hard surface or another person is possible, make sure to wear a mouthguard.
Schedule an Appointment Immediately
We're here to help! Contact us today to schedule an emergency appointment, or if you have any questions or concerns you'd like our team's help with. We’re located in Plano, TX, and patients are also welcomed from Richardson, Allen, and all over the DFW area.